No landscape is complete without tress, grass, shrubs, or perennials. They bring life and greenery to your outdoor property and enhance its beauty. However, like all living things, they need care and delicate handling. If you want a healthy and green landscape, these plants and grass need to be installed correctly and nurtured well. We at McNeill Landscape are experts in this field and can install a thriving and resilient landscape on your property.
Planting: Trees, Shrubs, Perennials, Sod
We have installed several trees, plants, grass, and garden shrubs on properties in Excelsior, Minnetonka, Hopkins, Eden Prairie, Chaska, and Edina. To date, the plants we installed have thrived under the care of property owners.
We have also worked on several projects in Chanhassen, Mound, Shakopee, Plymouth, and Saint Louis Park. With our skill and experience, we create landscapes and install plants that are ideally suited for our client’s requirements and preferences. We make sure all your plantings will grow well and be resilient.
Our Horticultural ServicesDifferent clients have different abilities and preferences. Some of our clients have a green thumb and love gardening. They want unique plants and flowers, exotic trees, and beautiful gardens. Others want something that’s low maintenance and looks good.
They don’t work well with plants or simply don’t have the time to attend to them. We consider these aspects when we plan landscape design and decide what kind of plants to install. Our horticultural services are comprehensive and include:
- Removal Of Unwanted Plants – If your landscape has unwanted plants or trees that can mar its overall beauty and interfere with the design. Some trees and plants can be harmful to your landscape and compete aggressively with other plants. We can remove these unwanted plants to ensure the landscape looks great and is healthy.
- Site Work and Grading – This is essential. The land must be graded to facilitate proper drainage and help anchor plants. Without grading and site work, we can’t be sure if your plants and trees will grow well and thrive.
- Soil Amendments – We test the topsoil on your property to make sure it has the right nutrients, pH balance, and texture. If the soil isn’t healthy, we make amendments or replace topsoil so that your plants and trees grow well and continue to thrive for a long time. Without the right soil, most plants will die within the first few days of installation.
- Proper Installation Of Plants – We’re experienced in this field and know how to handle plants well. Different plants require different installation methods and initial care. They also need a set of nutrients to thrive. We make sure that all elements are in place to create the right environment for them.
- Sod Installation – Grass is one of our commonest installations and we have the expertise to handle this job to perfection. Sod installation requires careful planning and execution, but we know the entire process well and get through it quickly.
Areas We Service: